Social Science Glossary
Social Science Glossary I am studying Social Science. We learn about Psychology, Geology, Sociology, History and all things about the social side of humans. This is a glossary about Social Science, there are a lot of different words. I made this glossary for my English class. All of the translations I found were on Google Translate. absolute monarchy noun Is a form of monarchy in which the monarch holds supreme autocratic authority, principally not being restricted by written laws, legislature, or customs. Example: The main importance of the re script, however, lay not in its relatively modest provisions or acceptability to the various policies - makers in central government, but in the rapidity with which it was circulated and published. " The government's open acknowledgment that preparation of a peasant reform was under wayĆ¢¦ marked a dividing line in the political behaviour of the absolute monarchy". en: monarchie absolue ...
Comments
Post a Comment