Annie-Claude's Hypertext Narrative

My Future Career.

My Future Career.

A hypertext narrative by

Annie-Claude Desjardins-Cantin

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

My Future Career.

Being a Simple High School Student.

I'm in High school for my last year now. I'm at the beginning of the school year and ready to start. I have to start looking at the future career I want to have. It is a crucial decision for me because I am not sure about what I want to become. I have to take a look to all the possibilities I have and it all start with my future CEGEP.

Choice 1 : Go to College Lionel-Groulx.

Choice 2 : Go to CEGEP Ste-Foy.

Choice 3 : Collegial Centre of Mont-Tremblant.

High school

Go to College Lionel-Groulx.

I am in Ste-Therese in an apartment with two of my friends. I am not so far from my parents so it is nice for me because I can go back to their house often. I am a member of the badminton team. I have to choose my program for the next two or three years, and I don't really know what to choose.

Choice 1 : Nursing Technique.

Choice 2 : Visual Arts.

Choice 3 : Social Sciences.

Choice 4 : Natural science.

College Lionel-Groulx

Go to CEGEP Ste-Foy.

I am a new student at CEGEP Ste-Foy, and also I am new in Quebec City. I am now far from my parents, but close from my brother because he lives here. I am lucky because he will give me some advice for my courses. I am also a member of the badminton teams. I have to choose my program for the next two or three years, it depends on which program I choose.

Choice 1 : Social Sciences.

Choice 2 : Natural science.

Choice 3 : Nursing Technique.

CEGEP Ste-Foy

Collegial Centre of Mont-Tremblant.

I go to school here in Mont-Tremblant since I was a young kid, and I really like this city. A lot of my friends study here at Collegia Centre of Mont-Tremblant, and they help me a lot. I am grateful to live at my parents' house because I send less money than if I live in an apartment. I have to choose the program that I will be in for the next two years.

Choice 1 : Social Sciences.

Choice 2 : Natural science.

Collegial centre of Mont-Tremblant

Social Sciences.

I am in Social Sciences and I really like it. I learn a lot of psychological and historical aspects about the human. I like that we can see a lot of development in our lives. I think I am in the right program, and it will help me for my future career that's for sure.

Choice 1 : Go to Laval University.

Choice 2 : Go to University of Quebec in Montreal.

Social Sciences

Natural science.

I study in Natural Science, but it is not going well for me. My motivation for homework isn't there, and I don't have good grades. I am not sure I would be able to go to university if it continues like that. Maybe, I have to take a look at the other options.

Choice 1 : Go to Laval University.

Choice 2 : Go to University of Quebec in Montreal.

Choice 3 : Find a Dead-End Job.

Natural Science

Nursing Technique.

I study to become a nurse. What I like the most is that I learn how to help people. It is very grateful, and I love it. The only thing I stress about is the wage because some nurses do a better job than a doctor, but they are pay less than the doctor. For me, it is not equal, and I don't want to have a low wage if I do a very good job.

Choice 1 : Find a Dead-End Job.

Choice 2 : Internship.

Nurse

Visual Arts.

I study in Visual Arts, but don't like it because I don't have skills. My drawing and painting are very bad, so I don't have good grades. My co-workers are definitely better than me, and I am demotivate. Also, if I want to go to university I have to continue et believe in myself, but if I can't, I have to take a look at the other options.

Choice 1 : Go to Laval University.

Choice 2 : Go to University of Quebec in Montreal.

Choice 3 : Find a Dead-End Job.

visual arts

Go to Laval University.

I am a student of Laval University. I play badminton on the school team. I work hard every day to become what I want. For my future job, I have to be in shape if I want to succeed.

Choice 1 : Study to Become an Elementary School Teacher.

Choice 2 : Study to Become a Physical Education Teacher.

Choice 3 : Study to Become a Criminologist.

Laval University

Go to the University of Quebec in Montreal.

I am here in Montreal, not so far from my parents and from my brother. It is not my favorite city, but it is nice. I live in an apartment with some friends, and I study a lot. Sometimes, I am not sure if I like this life, but I continue it.

Choice 1 : Study to Become a Physical Education Teacher.

Choice 2 : Study to Become a Criminologist.

Choice 3 : Study to Become an Elementary School Teacher.

UQAM

Find a Dead-End Job.

I decide to have a dead-end job because I don't see myself at university, and also, I don't know how I want my career to be. I don't have a big wage, but I can survive.

Choice 1 : Retire Late.

Dead-End Job

Internship.

I almost finish my program, and I now have an internship to do before I get my diploma. It is a crucial moment for my career because if I do a great job, I learn the ropes, and I can have a foot in the door for my future job. I am very excited.

Choice 1 : Retire at a Normal Age.

Internship

Study to Become a Physical Education Teacher.

I study to become a Physical Education teacher, and I am very happy. I really like my courses. I have a big passion for sports, and now I learn how to teach sports to others. What can I ask more? I think to job is for me, and I want to continue until the end.

Choice 1 : Internship.

Choice 2 : Find a Dead-End Job.

Physical Education Teacher

Study to Become an Elementary School Teacher.

I am not sure if I like this program. I don't know if it's because my time management is not good or just because I am not motivated, but this program sounds weird for me. Should I continue even thought I am not sure or should I change the program, or should I just quit school?

Choice 1 : Study to Become a Physical Education Teacher.

Choice 2 : Find a Dead-End Job.

Elementary school

Study to Become a Criminologist.

I study to become a criminologist and it is nice. I am more interested about this that I thought. It is an important job, and I am sure that I will have a good pension, but do I really want this to be my future job? I am not sure. However, sometimes it is good to take risks.

Choice 1 : Internship.

Choice 2 : Find a Dead-End Job.

Criminologist

Retire at a Normal Age.

I have a good pension because of my good job, and I can be retired at a normal age. I am lucky, but I worked really hard. Now it is time to enjoy.

Choice 1 : Lot of Time to Do Activities.

Retire at a normal age

Retire Late.

I am old now, and I don't have a lot of energy. That is because I am not a perseverant person. I decided to have a dead-end job, and now I regret it because I don't have a good pension. I hope my children don't want to take the same way of me because it is not the right one.

Choice 1 : No Much Time to Do Activities.

Retire late

Lot of Time to Do Activities.

I am so grateful to do a lot of activities. That is because of my pension. I am able to retire at a normal age, so I can do all the activities I want. It is like to live on the weekend, but every day of the week. I feel special, and I am proud of myself for all the work I did.

Choice 1 : The End.

Activities

No Much Time to Do Activities.

Unfortunately, I am older than I thought I will be when I am going to be retired. That's sad because I don't have a lot of time for my activities. I am tired because of all the work I did and all the overtime at work. It is not a good life to live. If I could restart it, I would do it for sure.

Choice 1 : Being a Simple High School Student.

No Activity

The End.

I like the life I had. Everything I've done was for my happiness now. I am proud of myself because I listened to my heart and I can rest in peace. I have two children, and I think that I am a good model for them, and that's the most important thing.

Write a choice here.

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Science Glossary